We Are Here for You! Call (435) 882-9035
Wellsprings Pediatrics provides routine and preventive healthcare for children from infants to age 18. Our compassionate and caring medical team of pediatricians follow your child’s care every step of the way. Steven Rich, DO is dedicated to providing personalized medical care to the Tooele County area.
We offer support and guidance to parents regarding all aspects of your child’s health, including screenings, annual well child check-ups, sports physicals, vaccinations, and sick care. We also offer specialized care for asthma, ADHD, adolescent depression and anxiety. Same-day appointments and on-call pediatric services are available at all times.
We are accepting new patients. To request an appointment, please call (435) 882-9035.
Steven Rich, D.O.
Certification: Board Eligible
Medical School: Touro University-Nevada College of Osteopathic Medicine, Henderson, NV
Residency: Wright State University, Dayton Children’s Hospital, Dayton, Ohio
Preventative Care ("Well Child Visits")
- Well Baby Visits on a regular schedule throughout the first 2 years of life
- Annual Well Child Visits for older children
- Physical Exams for school, sports, and camp participation
- Periodic visits to address chronic health conditions, such as Asthma, Eczema, ADHD, Mood/Behavior Problems, and Growth/Development Problems
- Vaccines — all standard recommended childhood vaccines including flu shots
- Basic vision and hearing screening tests
New Parents and Expecting Families
- Free “Meet-and-Greet” consultation with the pediatrician
- Newborn hospital care (at Mountain West Medical Center)
- Newborn Visits on a regular schedule in the office during the first month, to address feeding, growth, and any other questions/concerns
Acute Care ("Sick Visits")
- Appointment slots reserved in the morning and afternoon for same-day, urgent problems
- Select number of basic, rapid-result laboratory testing
- Follow-up visits for certain medical issues, either by phone or in the office (depending on the nature of the problem)
- Initial consultation and ongoing care oversight for Child and Adolescent depression, anxiety, and other mood disturbances
- Initial consultation and ongoing care oversight for children with ADHD (Attention Deficit and Hyperactivity Disorder) and other behavior/attention issues
- Regular follow-up by phone and in the office as needed, until issues are improving
Come See Us!
196 East 2000 North, Suite 100,
Tooele, UT 84074
Click to access Google Maps
Monday - Friday
8 am - 5 pm
*Please call (435) 882-9035 to inquire about seasonal extended hours